Admission Criteria for Pre- Kindergarten 2017-18
Age Eligibility for admission to Pre.K.G.
- Minimum Age is 2 years and 6 months as on 31st May 2017.
- Parents are advised not to apply if their wards age is less than 2 years and 6 months
- Submission of Registration Form does not give any right to admission.
- Decision of the School Selection Committee would be final.
Kindly submit the following documents along with the Registration Form :
- Attested copy of the Birth Certificate for age proof
- Latest Stamp Size Photograph of the Child, Father and Mother are required to be pasted on the Registration Form, Kindly do not paste Passport size photograph.
- For Residence Address Proof Submit the self-attested copy of any two of the following :
- Voter Id / Aadhar Card
- Previous year marksheet
- Ration Card / Passport
- If it is rental residence, copy of lease deed from the landlord.
- Elimination from Admission Process :
- If applicants age is less than the minimum age , the application will be eliminated from the admission process.
- If any of the field is left in the Registration Form, then the form will be viewed as incomplete and will be eliminated from the admission process.
- Registration Form submitted without the required documents, as instructed, will be viewed as incomplete and will be eliminated from the admission process
- Nursery Class – Direct admission can be taken in the Nursery Class.
- L.K.G to 12th – Admission test will be conducted & based on that admission will be given.
- (The students have to prepare the previous class syllabus for the test)