We have well equipped labs in the school, where students put theory into practice. All facilities are provided to our young innovators to meet the curriculum demands with care and guidance of our expert faculty and well trained lab assistants. Besides being equipped the labs are spacious, airy, and organised.
Demos, experiments and practicals are carried out by the students over here. This lab also has a dark room for optic experiments. Students are guided and observed while they are at work in the lab.
• To enhance the practical skill.
• To provide alternate method for doing practical and create interest in the students for practical by giving knowledge of electrical and optical way.
The smell of fumes that emanates from this lab defines the young scientists into the making. The lab is thoroughly equipped and proves to be a platform for the inquisitive minds. All the experiments are carried out under vigilance. Besides the experiments, all activities as per the NCERT requirement are also executed in the lab.
• To improve practical skills of students by giving knowledge of chemicals and instruments.
• To teach practical skill for better understanding of theoretical concepts.
The Bio lab gives hands on experience to the students in all aspects of the subject. There are live and preserved specimens of plants and animals to facilitate course experiments. There is a good collection of permanent slides that proves to be a wealth of information for the students. All modern, scientific apparatus along with models and charts are used here.
• To inculcate the interest of students towards biology.
• Learning by doing is the best method of learning for students. Students learn better in bio lab by conducting experiments.